This area will pull in the content from the "Left Nav Content" Page.
Please do not edit this area.
Other Facts About Rabbi Greenstein
* BA in Philosophy and MA in Talmud from Yeshiva University
* MFA in Painting from Queens College
* Ordained at the Academy for Jewish Religion, a pluralistic rabbinic seminary in New York.
* Ph.D. in Medieval Jewish Thought from New York University
* Member of the Rabbinical Assembly
* Former president and rabbinic dean of the Academy of Jewish Religion
* Former cantor and rabbi of New Hyde Park Jewish Community Center
* Served on the editorial board of Conservative Judaism Magazine
* Published essays on Jewish religious thought, aesthetics and pluralism
* Taught Talmud, Mishnah, Halakhah and Kabbalah at the Academy for Jewish Religion, the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Seminary and the Jewish Theological Seminary
* Served on the faculty of the Skirball Center for Adult Jewish Learning at Temple Emanu-El, New York.
* Art instructor at Queens College, the 92nd Street Y, and various schools and colleges in Israel.
* Lecturer on art, Judaism and Kabbalah at such venues as University of Connecticut, FIT, UJA/Federation NY and the Jewish Museum.