This area will pull in the content from the "Left Nav Content" Page.
Please do not edit this area.
Our Integrated Preschool Curriculum
At Shomrei Emunah Preschool, our curriculum is thoughtfully built on Jewish traditions, values, and holiday celebrations. We gather each week as a school to welcome in Shabbat with joyous songs and practice Shabbat blessings in our classroom communities. Our Rabbi and Director of Congregational Learning read to the children each week, and we visit and check out books from our synagogue library. Our students experience the rhythm of the Jewish year in authentic ways:
- We purse our lips and practice blowing a real shofar.
- We count Chanukah candles and add them to our class menorah.
- We decorate our own Kippot (head coverings) to wear during Shabbat.
- We come together as a community to experience a joyful Passover seder.
- We build early mathematical skills as we count and sort our tzedakah.
Click here to view a fuller description of our curriculum.
Parent Resources / Forms / School Calendar